The content of the XCP Protection Europe website - including product images, text, graphics, web graphics and other data - is owned by either XCP Protection Europe, the legal entity of the website, its suppliers or the manufacturer. The material is protected by copyright, intellectual and industrial property rights. Use of items mentioned above, without the written consent of XCP Protection Europe, is punished in accordance with the law.
XCP Protection Europe has no ownership of web icons and fonts, which are provided free of charge through open resources. Including Font Awesome, Glyphicons, and Google Fonts.
The Ordering Process
Ordering products at XCP Protection Europe is performed by adding products via the website's shopping cart feature. By following the steps indicated in the shopping cart window the customer is led through the ordering process, including the submission of personal information and payment details. Once the order has been confirmed by the customer, an order confirmation is automatically sent to the provided e-mail address.
NOTE: XCP Protection Europe takes no responsibility for missing information in case of the customer providing an incorrect information on their e-mail address.
Unless otherwise specified, all prices are calculated in EUR and include 25 % VAT.
XCP Protection Europe is not responsible for any typographical errors, stock shortage, currency changes, changes in taxes and force majeure. Prices are subject to change and only apply for countries using EUR as their native currency.
Payment by Credit or Debit Card
On XCP Protection Europeweb-payment by VISA, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Maestro, JCB Cards, American Express and Diners Club is carried out via a secure connection. The entered card information is encrypted with SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) and cannot be read by others. The secure connection is indicated by a small green padlock in the browser. XCP Protection Europe does not have at any time access to the customer’s card. XCP Protection Europe uses a payment service tool from ePay, approved by NETS. The amount payable is withdrawn from the payment card when the order is shipped.
All orders are sent via the local carriers of the respective countries. Shipping costs are shown before payment. Products in stock will usually be shipped the day of the order placement or the next working day. A longer delivery time can be expected if the ordered products are out of stock. As soon as the order has been shipped, a delivery confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
Delay and lost shipments
In case of lost shipments due to errors made by the shipping company, XCP Protection Europe provides compensation in the form of a new identical shipment of the same item, with the same delivery method as the first order. However, this only happens after the shipping company has acknowledged that the shipment has been lost.In the event of delayed shipments due to errors on the part of the shipping company, it is up to the shipping company to resolve the matter. XCP Protection Europe handles the communication with the shipping company unless otherwise agreed. Extended delivery times may occur until the package location is found.
Lost shipments or delayed deliveries due to errors and / or congestion on the part of the shipping company do not entitle to further compensation from XCP Protection Europe.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you regret your purchase on XCP Protection Europe we gladly refund the purchase price paid.
You can make use of the guaranteed money back option within 14 days after you placed your order.
NOTE: We can only offer this guarantee if the returned products show no sign of use. Money Back Guarantee does not apply to business orders.
How to use the 14-Day Money Back Guarantee:
- Send a clear message about the details of your cancellation request by e-mail to email@example.com within 14 days after receiving the order.
- Send the purchase back within 14 days after you had sent the cancellation request. Return the item or items in original packaging at your own cost.
- You are entitled to receive the entire amount of the paid purchase price back.
- XCP Protection Europe shall return the transferred money in the same way it was paid.
Make sure to always be able to:
- prove that the e-mail regarding your cancellation request was actually sent.
- prove that the order has been returned (e.g. by providing the receipt from the postal office).
- pay for the possible fees regarding the return of the order if not agreed differently.
XCP Protection Europe is entitled to:
- deduct any extra shipping costs if you at the time of purchase chose a more expensive delivery type than the one XCP Protection Europe offered as default.
- reduce the amount of money to be refunded if the value of the returned item or items has decreased because of damage or visible signs of use (refer to customary standards for product returns in physical retail outlets).
A 2-year warranty is provided for all products (not to be confused with guarantee - please note however, that there may be an extended warranty from the manufacturer).
If you wish to complain about a product that you believe is defective, we kindly ask you to contact:
Provide a full explanation of the problem - we will look into your case immediately!
Complaints must be made within a reasonable time, meaning two months from the moment you discover the error, as in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act.
NOTE: if the product is damaged during shipping, please make your complaint immediately, otherwise your warranty cannot be applied, as in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act.
How to exercise your warranty:
- Contact XCP Protection Europe as described above.
- After receiving approval for the return, send the goods (incl. a copy of your message about the error description) in a protective packaging to the address provided at the first inquiry.
- XCP Protection Europe will then examine the goods. If the reported defects are detected, a repair or replacement service is offered. The repaired or replaced product will be sent back without any additional costs for the customer.
- If no defects are found, the product will be returned at a service fee of DKK 300 incl. VAT (or at the amount equivalent to the local currency) to cover processing and freight costs.